Welcome to ElwynEternity! A StarMade server, for eternity! Join us for some StarMade goodness! Want to set up a faction and conquer your corner of the universe? How about getting a group together and raiding pirates? Or maybe you just want to set up a small shop and make some money? Do all that and more on ElwynEternity!
- Active staff
- Protected spawn
- Blueprints: ( 5 per player, more slots for donators are available)
- Great uptime!
- Minimal lag!
- RP encouraged but not required
- Active factions!
- Custom pirates!
- Perks for voting! (Details - http://elwyneternity.com/claim.php
- Teamspeak! ts3server://voice.elwyneternity.com?port=9987
- Visit our forums for perks, news, game giveaways, and more!
- Auto restarts!
- Don't be a dick. Respect other players, and the admins
- Ramming - Not allowed for large ships (Over 700 Mass)
- Do not argue with admins We're here to keep the server running smooth, and to keep players on the server. We're not here to argue with you that it's perfectly fine for you to be a dick because you're you. If we say to stop, that means STOP. End of discussion.
- Admins have the final say. This is to cover new situations as they arise.
- Spawn (sector) camping is not allowed. This includes waiting in nearby sectors to attack people leaving spawn
- Ramming ships out of spawn is not allowed. This causes lag and your ship can be deleted without warning and/or compensation if it shows up in the log.
- No chat spam. Includes emoticons, random letters, and repeating your chat message more than 3x within a small amount of time. Also includes bank commands, etc. ( use /pm "your name" for this if you have to do more than a few commands)
- No bases within 2 sectors of spawn ( I.E. 2 2 1, 2 2 4, etc)
- Keep faction, ship, station, and player names decent. 1 warning will be given to rename the ship, change account, etc. After that, the ship will be deleted or the account banned.
- No exploiting of bugs. This includes severe imbalances caused by updates. If you're told by an admin to stop abusing a bug, and you do not comply, the ship will be deleted without refund. A ban is possible (refer to "admins have the final say").
- No parking large ships at spawn, then logging off. This creates lag for players with not-so-good computers.
- No parking ships on planets < 1000 mass PERIOD! Ships that show up in the log can be deleted without warning and/or compensation.
- Donor TP and admin TPs - No teleporting into or out of battle. TP no closer than 2 sectors from the battle zone.
- One faction per faction. factions that are discovered using multiple subsidiary factions, especially to take advantage of multiple home bases, will be deleted without warning.
These are the basics, but review this thread for details:
Our starmap: http://elwyneternity.com/starmap/