Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
StarMade 0.0944 / 0.09441
Posted on November 3rd, 2013 08:24 AM ESTstarmade updates servers
- mineral recipes now 1:10. Recipes for hull -> wedge etc (thanks to starcitsura)
- finally fixed long lasting bug that was cauing an astronaut to be at local position 0,0,0 for one frame.
- items in space are no longer picked up if inventory is full
- added borderless windowed mode to advanced options in the startup
- inventory management for building has been moved to server to combat duplication/loss due to lag
- fixed transmission synchronization of point distribution
- AMC balance (more damage causes more time to reload) (impact has been reduced since the pre build. Still not final of course)
- fixed physics ray detection (optimization calculated bounding box too small)
- fixed server freezing from running out of buffer pool
- fixed chain docking position
- fixed client being able to kill server by purposly sending malformed command
- fixed connection map not working (hash code did not produce valid values): weapons/connecting did not work
- fixed server crash when admin attempted to sector change player in a docked ship
- fixed vulnerability where clients could cause the server to "pause"
- fixed bug that forbid client to dock in some cases
- fixed core duping bug exploit with using symmetry
- added spam protection for spawning cores
Full changelog: http://star-made.org/content/starmade-00944-chain-docking-balance-fixes
Servers running StarMade version 0.09441: http://starmade-servers.com/version/0_09441/