Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Posted on October 16th, 2013 03:54 PM ESTstarmade updates servers
- fixed crash on faulty sector loading
- fixed crash when missile is trying to be updated in sector that gets unloaded
- fixed crash when object tries to get added into sector that just unloaded
- fixed memory leak where segments would not be cleaned up on client
- redesigned segment (chunk) request system to be more robust, and more efficient
- fixed bug that would stop requesting segments
- structures are now completely loaded on servers without having to move around
- fixed crash when ships are loaded with metadata that exceed the buffer size
- optimized IO operations by using thread pools and a finer lock granularity
- better synchronization for file handle checking (exception on server: "Having to reopen closed file"). Possible fix for "too many files open"
- fixed server local crash (causes freeze and spams exceptions) when player enters a ship directly from the gravity of another ship (physics cleanup wasn't done properly in some occasions)
Full changelog: http://star-made.org/content/starmade-00943
Find a server running StarMade 0.0943: http://starmade-servers.com/version/0_0943/